Friday, September 6, 2013

Growth Hormone Part 1: Metamorphosis

‘Wake up Brian, you have a phone call.’ Amber nudges the doctor several times as he mumbles in his bed.

‘Wha…..who is it? I’ll call them back later,’ he says back.

‘I think it is Skylar, you better talk to him now.’ Hennessy jumps out of bed and tells her that he will talk to him on his cell. She gives him a dirty look and leaves the room. He dials the number and Skylar answers.

‘I should just leave your landline on baby so your honey would know she is just a tool to screw with,’ Skylar says with a decent amount of pep.

‘Leave her out of this, she is not aware of anything we are doing.’

‘How do you know she isn’t listening outside your bedroom door right now?’ Skylar makes Hennessy very suspicious so he goes to look and she isn’t there.

‘No, she isn’t there. Why do you do this to me?’

Skylar laughs a little in his sarcastic tone and tells Hennessy to meet him at his office in Hamilton Tower. Hennessy agrees and hangs up to go dress and leaves out the door. Amber hears him leaving and stops whispering on the landline and begins to talk in a normal tone.

‘Do you really think he is working on some secret project?’ she says to the person on the other end.
‘Trust me Amber, your husband is not who you think he is. I know because he fooled David into thinking they were close.’

Amber hangs up and goes to grab her keys and rushes out the door. The woman on the other end hangs up and smiles.

‘That poor woman doesn’t know who her husband is. I do hope something happens now or I will have to take drastic steps to combat him,’ Bethany says to herself.

*at Hamilton Tower*

Hennessy knocks on Skylar’s office door and is a bit sweaty from the rush from his car to the fifth floor of the pharmaceutical facility. Skylar opens the door wearing just a tiny speedo and is soaked from another major workout as his enormous muscles glisten in the lights.

‘Come in and let’s talk business Brian,’ he says with a smirk. He puts his hand on his shoulder and pushes him inside.

‘So what did you bring me today? Another vial you need approved perhaps?’

‘Uhh maybe, but Skylar we really need to stop ummm……socializing like this people will know.’

‘Trust me Brian, the only people that even give a fuck are the Banners and maybe Albert.’

‘Follow me into the workout room and we will see how good this stuff is.’  He gets behind Brian and scoops him up in his arms. Brian nervously sits in them as the young man smells his fear. He growls a little as he reaches into Hennessy’s lab coat pocket and pulls out the yellow vial.

‘This one looks a little different.’ He puts Brian down as he walks over to a mirror and looks in it at his outrageous muscular frame and flexes. ‘Gawd, don’t you wish you looked like this. I’m fucking 16 man and I look so insanely huge. This is godlike and I want more.’ Walks over under the mirror and pulls out a new syringe and plunges it into the vial getting enough to prep. He pulls his speedo off as he cock bounces and his bubble butt fills out. He sticks himself and injects the formula inside him.

He calmly pulls it out and puts the syringe cap on it to put in the disposal box in front of the mirror. ‘So Brian, will this make me bigger permanently, or just give me a nice pump. I don’t fucking care because I just want to feel it inside.’ Feels beads of sweat starting to pour off his body. Brian slowly backs up and falls over a bench.

‘Ouch shit, that hurts like a bitch.’ He notices blood coming from his leg. Skylar laughs a bit as he stands in front of the mirror. ‘Oh yeah I feel it deep inside…..oh Brian fuck man this one could be great…..FUCK YEAH OH GAWD I FEEL IT COMING TO THE SURFACE…..GROW FUCKING GROW…..MMMMM YEAH.’ Brian pulls his shirt off to wrap his leg as he notices Skylar expanding stretching wildly as he begins to shake the room. He punches through the mirror and puts a hole in the wall.

‘AWWW FUCK YEAH BRIAN….GET THE FUCK OVER HERE.’ Brian tries to jump up and run but Skylar catches him.

‘Please Skylar not today, I can’t take that inside me you know that.’

‘You know you like it, don’t act like you don’t.’ The 16-yr old titan is now topping 300 pounds and is hornier than ever as he rips Brian’s clothes off and slides his cock inside him. Brian yelps in pain as Skylar stretches him wider than before. ‘OHH YEAH feels so good man, I wonder if my cum will do anything to you.’ He moves extremely quickly inside Brian and finally shoots multiple massive ropes of cum inside him. Each time Skylar shrinks a little going back to his original 240 pound frame.

‘MMMMM dude, that felt incredibly good and I want you to stay put for a little while.’ Skylar goes to get some antiseptic to clean up Hennessy’s wound. When he comes back, the scientist’s wound is healed. ‘Whoa, that is some great stuff man. I think you need some more, open your mouth.’

‘Damnit Skylar, why do you have to do this stuff?’

‘Brian, I just want to see you loosen up a little and enjoy your creations. Now open your mouth and let me feed you some more.’ Skylar’s huge cock parts his lips and begins to push its way into his throat where he moves rapidly back and forth. ‘OHH FUCK YEAH, this is a quick one man.’ Skylar squirts his cum into Brian’s throat as he moans lightly sucking it down.

‘I knew you liked the taste of it, you try to act like you don’t like it, but I know you do.’ Hennessy continues to gulp his contents down and rubs the huge teen’s body. ‘Yeah dude, worship me make me cum as much as you want, I love being your guinea pig.’ Hennessy squeezes Skylar’s nipples and rubs his massive abs and pecs.

Skylar pulls out and leans down to kiss Brian before shoving his huge pecs in his face. Hennessy licks and chews both nipples as Skylar bounces them and moans. ‘OHHH YEAH MAN, keep doing that you are making my balls swell so much. FUCK YEAH FEELS INCREDIBLE!’ Skylar’s balls literally swell to twice their size filled with thick cum. ‘COME ON MAN, you have to empty me again.’

The teen shoves his cock back inside Hennessy’s mouth again and fucks his throat. The scientist moans tasting the sweet honey oozing down his throat. ‘YEAH BRIAN HERE COMES MORE MILK……MMMMMM’ Hennessy chokes on the huge amount of cum pouring into his body as it flows out the sides of his mouth. ‘AWW FUCK, you are wasting it man. SHIT, let me get some more out.’ Skylar pumps his cock a few more times and shoots more cum into Hennessy’s throat.

Skylar laughs as he coats the scientist’s face in his jizz as he continues to shoot strand after strand of cum. His balls finally empty out and he falls to the ground. Brian finally gets up and grabs a towel from beside a door to the shower and notices Skylar passed out on the floor. He wipes his face and races out the door. His stomach is bloated from the huge amount of cum he swallowed from Skylar as he wraps the towel around his waist. He gets out of the building and into his car.

He looks down as he is driving and notices his stomach getting smaller as the cum appears to be absorbed into him. Interestingly, he doesn’t feel any change at all. This isn’t the first time this has happened though and it scares him. He gets to the research facility and flashes his badge to security as he goes into the elevator. He eventually gets to the third floor and when the doors open, his wife Amber greets him. She sees that he is wearing just a towel and gets a mean look on her face.

‘SO IT IS TRUE? Who is it? HUH?’

‘I went to shower baby and I forgot to bring my clothes. This isn’t the first time it has happened.’

‘REALLY? That is your defense, you forgot your clothes? BRIAN WHAT IS GOING ON? I know you do top secret research, but this is ridiculous. Are you doing tests on yourself? I talked to David’s wife today Bethany and she said you were…..’

‘WAIT? You talked to Bethany Rose? Amber that woman has hated me from the instant I was promoted to level three. How did you get up here anyway?’

‘Why does it matter how I got up here? What are you doing up here? I know you didn’t come here naked because I saw you leave, where are your clothes Brian?’

‘I don’t know baby, I guess I left them somewhere in the locker room downstairs. It happens.’

‘I don’t believe you Brian. You are doing some kind of dangerous experiment on your body aren’t you? I have been seeing changes in you lately. The secrets, the moodiness, the long hours….’

‘Baby, you knew this when you married me. Why are you so surprised? That bitch is trying to turn you against me, don’t let her do it.’

‘Well I think I need to talk to her again since I know you won’t tell me anything. Don’t bother coming home because I will call the police.’ Amber turns and goes into the elevator.

Hennessy goes to sit in his desk area and calls Albert Gibbons. He rubs his hairy muscular body and uncovers his hard dick as he waits. He starts to stroke lightly as his cock thickens up.

‘OH SHIT, why does this feel so amazing?’ He strokes and feels his balls swelling up and filling with tons of cum. ‘WOW, mmmmm damn.’ He puts the phone down to focus his energy on his cock. He starts to growl a little as he starts shooting ropes of cum on to the desk coating his papers and seeing the sticky milk glisten in the light.

‘Hello? Brian is that you?’ Gibbons says on the other end. Hennessy breathes heavy as he picks up the phone. ‘Uhhh……yeah sorry had to get something done…..I need to talk to you.’

‘Geezus Brian, what are you doing? I keep hearing things from Hamilton that suggest you are about to release an actual serum. This isn’t the same one you were developing for me was it?’

‘I wasn’t actually developing one for anyone? He just happened to get a hold of it. I just need…..’ Hennessy suddenly feels sick. ‘Uhhh I will call you back another time…..I need to go to the bathroom.’

‘Wait Brian this is serious……’ Hangs up on Albert and rushes into the bathroom.

‘WHAT THE…..ACK…..’ Falls to the ground and feels like his heart is about to give out. ‘OH MY GAWD…..I can’t breathe…..’ He feels his lungs closing as he goes unconscious. His body lies there motionless as it appears he is dead.


End of Part I

No comments:

Post a Comment