Friday, February 28, 2014

The Separations of an Unfortunate Man (Dale's Perspective)

‘Why are you calling me so late dad? I have to get up in a couple of hours to go workout. This is fucking bullshit.’

‘You can’t talk to me like that Dale. I helped make you and I can talk to you any damn time of day I want. Besides you don’t want to get really upset now do you? You know what happens when you do.’

‘I’m not that upset Keith. Seriously though, could this not wait until later today.’

‘No, I want you to get back with your last boyfriend. He was a great influence on you and quite easy on the eyes too. He is the reason why you got into lifting in the first place. I’m sure he enjoyed it when your stronger half came out.’

Dale shrugs as he listens to his father talk to him. Then he rolls his eyes a few times.

‘What the hell are you talking about? Glenn had no idea about my other personality. He only knew me and loved me. You just want me to be that other guy because he is more sociable. I’m not getting back with him so you can stop talking now.’

Dale slams the phone down on the ground as he goes into the bathroom. He looks in the mirror and stares at his slim body. While he is in shape, he is in no way a huge guy. In many ways, he is a nerdy jock that occasionally wears glasses just for the heck of it because they make him feel comfortable. His dark colored hair and green eyes pretty much make him look no different than any other guy. His relationship with his ex, Glenn, is still pretty strong since they still talk quite often. His dad Keith grew fond of Glenn when they were dating.

Dale’s dislike for his father grew only recently because he always tries to intrude on his life mainly because he wants his son to fulfill his destiny and let his inner beast come out. The small man has in fact let him out a couple of times before and even felt some of his other half’s emotions. Whenever these instances come about, he always wakes up in a strange place and even feels a little violated. He knows this other part of him goes by the name of Dallas because he has found pieces of paper in his favorite jacket with that name on them.

After getting back into bed, Dale sleeps for a brief time before he gets up to go to the gym. He picks his phone up off the floor and slides it into his gym shorts. When he goes out to his car, he is greeted by one of his neighbors.

‘Hey there Dale, you are up extra early this morning aren’t you?’

Despite sighing a little, he answers the man.

‘Hi Bryan, yeah this is my back day, I need to get moving so I don’t miss my meeting later today.’

‘Ohh alright, maybe we can talk later when you are not so pressed for time.’

‘Goodbye Bryan.’

Dale’s neighbor is a beefy guy. He used to play football and only a few years ago had to stop because of his concussions. He has shown a real interest in Dale recently which he has noticed. As he gets into his car, he remembers that his brother Drew is supposed to meet him at the gym today. He quickly dials him up before he drives out of his driveway to see if he is on his way.

‘Hey Drew, are you coming down today?’

His brother answers enthusiastically.

‘Yeah dude, are you ready to get pumped up lol?’

Dale says with some reservation, ‘I suppose so, as much as I can.’

Drew tries to reassure him.

‘We all have to start somewhere Dale. You will get bigger in no time trust me.’

His brother Drew though has no idea that he is not normal. Somehow Drew avoided the shifts, but he did inherit the genetics. He grew at a very early age and was quite muscular by the time he entered high school. Before he was 17, he became a personal trainer and started his own training service right out of his own apartment. At this point, he was living on his own because he also didn’t like the way his dad was treating him. He tried to get Dale out of their dad’s custody, but failed several times, but he was always able to keep up with him. Keith finds Drew too boring to even bother with so they don’t talk at all. Dale loves his older brother quite a bit, but wants to keep his secret hidden.

‘I’ll be there in a little bit bro, I have to make a stop and then I will be ready to get pumped for sure.’

‘Alright, I may get a few sets in then while I wait. I will talk to you soon Dale, goodbye little bro.’

They end their conversation as Dale starts up his vehicle and pulls out of his driveway. He gets another call on his Bluetooth not long after his chat with Drew. It is his dad Keith again but he tries to avoid answering. After several minutes of his dad dialing him he finally pushes the Bluetooth button on his steering wheel and his dad immediately starts talking to him.

‘You can try to ignore it all you want Dale, but you know that he will come out again soon. Oh and I think I have decided to try and pursue Glenn since you are ‘over’ him. What do you think about that?’

Dale stops the car at an intersection in the middle of the city and grips the steering wheel. His skin turns beet red as he begins to fume. His dad can hear him grumbling to himself as he continues to speak.

‘Ah ah now now boy, you don’t want to get really upset now do you? You never know what might happen as you grovel. I think that Glenn is a very sexy man that deserves to have someone service him the way he should be serviced. Maybe I will even show him my good side.’

Dale’s breathing increases as he attempts to compose himself, but not before he warns Keith.

‘You stay the fuck away from him Keith, DO YOU HEAR ME? Ahhh shit…..(feels pain moving throughout his body)…..what the fuck…..gawd…..(breathes heavier)……must calm…..down…..(feels it slowly dissipate)…..uhhh’

Keith laughs hysterically listening to Dale wince as he struggles to control his anger.

‘HA! You almost lost it there didn’t you? I don’t think I have ever changed because of anger myself, but with you who knows. That gift of yours could be very special Dale. You should embrace it fully.’

‘I don’t want this ability. You know this and yet you keep trying to push me over the edge.’

Keith laughs again.

‘Ohh son, I know how to make you lose it trust me.’

Dale calms down slightly before uttering, ‘I’m hanging up on you now asshole.’

Keith answers sarcastically.

‘HA, fine boy. Just know this though, I will get Glenn, wine him and dine him, and then there won’t be anything you can do about it.’

Dale hangs up and feels his blood pressure building again. This time though there doesn’t seem to be anything stopping him from losing control. He feels his pulse racing as the sweat pours down his thin chest.

‘ACK SHIT! (feels something stirring inside him) GAWD NO…..NOT NOW NOT HERE…..FUCK WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN……(feels his body tense)……TO ME……(he can hear popping sounds)……DAMNIT…..’

Dale’s grip on the steering wheel is so tight that he breaks it as his hands start growing. The knuckles and fingers expand as a thick forest of hair begins to sprout up his forearms.

‘OH FUCK…..(intense popping and stretching sounds)…..I don’t think this is Dallas……(arms swelling)……it doesn’t (stretch)……quite AHH……feel the…..(seam pop)……same?’

Dale’s small arms begin to stretch bigger and wider as the muscles shred his t-shirt sleeves. He turns his head to see both biceps thicken to twice their size. The pain is so extreme they feel numb.

‘AHHHH…..(more pops)…..OH GAWD IT IS MOVING ALL THROUGH ME…..(crack)…..FUCK MY BACK…..(stretch)…..(voice changes)……SHIT…..HUH?.....OH SHIT…..’

Dale’s shirt strains before it shreds on both sides as his back grows rapidly making his seat creak. His seat belt snaps against his emerging shoulders and traps. He can feel himself rising in his seat now as his head begins to shift its position on his body.

‘UHHH…..(pop)…..my mind is getting fuzzy…..(unconscious)…..(reawakens)…..FUCK YEAH……(stretch)…..I FEEL FUCKING AMAZING!’

Dale’s personality disappears inside his growing body as his face begins to slightly change its appearance. His thin face thickens up as his facial hair begins to cover it with a nicely formed beard. His eyes change to a brownish hazel color as his hair thins out. His head stretches pulling itself wider as the muscles swell. He growls as he reaches down to rip his shirt off exposing his growing pecs which have begun to blow up.

The small pancake shaped muscles are filling out rapidly swelling up to form huge balloon shaped muscles. His nipples nearly disappear underneath as they point towards his quads. His pec shelf finally reaches his chin before it stops expanding.

His neck pops a few times as the veins blow up to twice their size. His abs reform to resemble small floor tiles as his chest heaves up and down profusely. He laughs hysterically as he feels his quads swelling up and pushing their way forward into the dashboard. He can no longer fit into his car as his ass raises him up towards the windshield. Before he nearly goes through the glass, he pushes his car door open and falls out. 

His shorts cling to the top of his quads as he gets up but not before his cock peers out from the side. His jock from inside makes a snapping sound as his ass breaks free from it. It falls to the ground as the giant mounds of muscle on his backside nearly rip the seams on the back of his shorts completely open.

As cars honk all around him to get out of the way, he runs for the other side of the street while holding his ass in his ripped shorts. He smiles a bit as goes rushing down the sidewalk towards the gym. By the time he finally arrives there, he is dripping with sweat and a bit gassed from the trip. He goes inside and is met by the male receptionist standing at the front desk. They look quite surprised at the huge man standing in front of them.

‘WOW! Hello man. I don’t recall ever seeing you here before. Are you sure you have come to the right place? *looks over the desk and sees him holding his shorts while his arms flexes* And it also appears that your shorts are not the right size for you.’

The behemoth looks down and laughs a bit.

‘OH YEAH, you’re right. I keep forgetting that I have grown quite a bit since the last time I wore these. The damn things ripped on me in the back and now I have to hold my cheeks in. Actually, this is the right gym, I just haven’t been here for a few days.’

The receptionist seems a bit confused.

‘Uhhh I don’t recognize you at all. You are probably the biggest guy I have seen walk in here in probably uhh ever. What is your name so I can look it up on the logs?’

The hulk pauses for a few moments and then speaks.

‘Heh, it’s Dalton actually. Dalton Brennan. I will need another pair of shorts if you don’t mind showing me where they are.’

The receptionist doesn’t waste another second and motions for him to follow.

‘Okay follow me big man and I will get you another pair.’

Dalton winks back at him and trails close behind as other men in the gym start muttering to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment