Friday, November 22, 2013

The Odds of Winning the Muscle Lottery

Jessie’s name was selected by a muscle supplement company through his local gym. The company gives away only three tickets a year to lucky recipients to come visit their headquarters and mingle with some of their models and sponsors. Jessie won one of these tickets which make some of his gym buddies incredibly jealous of his luck since only a handful of men ever get the chance to obtain a ticket. The thing is Jessie isn’t really all that interested in ever going unless he is able to take his ex-boyfriend Riley with him since they are still close friends.

Riley of course is all for it, but they have to convince the company, Maximum Nutrition, of letting him tag along. One of their agents, Victor Dumas, has actually made a special trip to come and meet with Jessie about his selection. The man catches him as he is going through one of his workouts. He walks over and sits beside him on a vacant machine and gives him a little encouragement as he pumps his pecs up.

After finishing a set, Victor puts his hand out and shakes his hand. Jessie’s eyes go straight to the agent’s powerful arms as they glisten and show incredible vascularity. The man is a stunner with huge muscles all over. His shirt and pants leave nothing to the imagination.

He asks Jessie where they can talk so they can go through the consultation. The gym manager happens to be nearby and directs them to the back where they have a meeting room. Both Jessie and Victor go inside and sit down across from each other. He goes through a checklist for Jessie asking about his health issues and knows that he has a stipulation about Riley.

‘May I ask why you want to bring your friend Riley along?’

‘He makes me feel relaxed in unfamiliar surroundings. We have a history too.’

‘Ohh I totally see. Well I will tell you that the company is not thrilled about someone else being added to the list, but they will allow him to come. He will not be part of your program though.’

‘Program? I am going to be in a program? I just thought this was some reward.’

‘Ohh it is a reward trust me, but you need to realize that Riley complicates things.’

‘So where will he be? Should I just give up my ticket?’

‘OH NO! You can’t give it up, it was given to you because you fit our criteria. Riley however, does not fit in. We can invite him to come visit later, but for now he doesn’t constitute an invite.’

Jessie stares at him in a confused manner and wonders what the problem is.

‘I just don’t get it. This just makes me want to forget the whole trip.’

Victor stands up and opens his shirt.

‘Here let me show you what will happen when you come to the complex.’

He pulls his shirt off and pulls his pants down to do a most muscular pose. Jessie looks on in awe of this man’s perfection.

‘Uhh okay, so I will look like you?’

‘Well not exactly like me, but I was once like you. Smaller and just average nothing special. They have methods there that change your body forever. Every man has different DNA, but it is an opportunity that is only afforded to the lucky few. You were selected because they foresee success with you Jessie.’

‘Hmm okay I’m sold I guess. I just want you to make sure that Riley gets to come eventually.’

Victor sits back down and gives Jessie a stylus for his tablet so he can sign off on several digital documents. 
They talk a bit more about the trip and Victor assures him that he will make sure Riley gets an invite when things are ready.

‘So…..there are two other men right? Are they just random like me?’

Victor laughs and nods his head up and down.

‘Yeah just like you and yes they are from this country. You will meet up with them at the company when you get there for meet and greets. They are also small like you.’

‘Okay I want to trust you Victor. I feel like we could have been friends when you were smaller.’

‘And we can’t now? Come on man, you telling me you wouldn’t want to feel these all the time?’

Points to his giant biceps and squeezes them as they rise. He motions for Jessie to come over and feel them which he does. He smiles as Jessie lets out a little moan and reacts.

‘It feels great to wake up every day and feel like you are the center of someone’s fantasy. Before my growth cycle, I didn’t have anyone. Since I joined the company though, that changed quickly and I have all kinds of friends. I do hope we can be friends too Jessie.’

He stands in front of Jessie and has him rub his chest feeling the rock hard abs and thick pecs. Jessie moans again and leans in to feel them against his face. Victor pulls him back a bit and laughs.

‘Now now little man, don’t get too close or you will get me in a lot of trouble. Now when we get to the company, then you can get a little closer.’

‘Ohh we are traveling together?’

‘Absolutely. The company sent me because they think we can get along pretty well and I think they are right.’

Victor puts his clothes back on and puts his arm around Jessie as they leave the meeting room. He tells Jessie to go home and come back to the gym when he is packed because they only have a brief amount of time before the flight comes in. Jessie would like to contact Riley first, but knows that his ex would rush there to try and tag along too.

‘What are you going to do here beside wait Victor?’

‘Call me Vic if you want Jessie. *winks* Well…..there are machines and equipment here *pulls shirt back off*. I could get a few sets in while I wait. We have about three hours before we depart so make it hasty little man.’

‘Okay I will be back soon then Vic.’

The lucky winner jumps into his car and races home to get his luggage out of his closet. He gets a knock on his door and stops to go answer it. When he opens it Riley steps inside and smiles at him.

‘So……did you manage to get me in on it too?’

‘Uhh yeah about that Riley, the man they sent said that you can’t come right now. They said they will contact you when the time is right to come see me.’

Riley’s smile disappears as it turns to disgust. He goes to sit down in one of the chairs in the hallway and puts his hands on his head.

‘WHAT!? Damn so this really is just for you. Are you going to be alright going by yourself?’

‘Yeah I won’t be alone, he said there are two other winners that will be meeting up at the facility with me. I actually trust this guy for some reason.’

‘Hmmm, I know how you are Jess. I do hope that you understand you are truly alone when you go there. I won’t be there to back you up in case something bad happens. I want to meet this guy before you leave just to get an idea of who you are dealing with.’

‘Okay no problem. I just have to finish packing.’

The beefy Riley follows Jessie into his bedroom and helps him finish packing. As he closes his suitcase, Riley hugs him from behind and squeezes tightly. He kisses Jessie on the neck and leans against him.

‘Wha…..why are you doing that Riley?’

‘I still love you Jess and I don’t want anything to happen to you that is against your will.’

‘I’ll be okay buddy. I still love you too but you already have someone special in your life.’

Jessie turns around and rubs his hands on Riley’s beefy chest to calm him down. Riley looks into his eyes and leans in to kiss him gently and rub his back.

‘I will find a way to get there to see you Jess. They won’t have to contact me because I want to be there.’

They finish packing and rush out the door and into Riley’s truck. They continue talking as they drive back to the gym.

‘I thought this was a good idea, but maybe you were right in the beginning. Maybe this is a trap of some sort.’

‘Just meet Victor first and maybe you will change your mind.’

‘Wow, you even talk about this guy like he is a friend. You never do that unless he means something to you.’

Riley rubs Jessie’s left leg as he drives which makes him uncomfortable.

‘Stop doing that Riley. We are not together anymore remember? Why isn’t Steve with you anyway?’

‘Actually he is at the gym too. I just wanted to see if you were home and I lucked out.’

‘Alright well just try to control yourself okay?’

They arrive back at the gym as Victor stands near the entrance talking to the owner. Jessie and Riley walk in as Victor turns and smiles. He gives Jessie a big hug and holds him for a few seconds which makes Riley mutter to himself.

‘There you are. I see you have a friend. OH……this must be Riley.’

He reaches out his powerful hand to shake Riley’s beefy one. Riley extends slowly as Victor squeezes tightly.

‘WOW, you have a tremendous handshake man.’ Riley says loudly.

‘Oh yeah I guess I do. Sorry about that.’

He turns to Jessie and makes a gesture at the door. Jessie gets it.

‘Where is Steve Riley? I don’t see him.’

‘Hmmm I don’t either. I would go find him but I see that your ‘friend’ wants to leave.’

Riley turns to Victor to say a few things.

‘Listen man, I love this guy right here a lot. I want to make sure that you are there to help him since he thinks you are legit. Are we cool?’

‘Sure Riley, we are cool. I think he will be able to take care of himself soon anyway. *winks*’

Riley looks puzzled as to this gesture and reaches over to bearhug Jessie one last time.

‘Jess I love you man. I don’t want anything to happen to you and I promise I will get there as soon as possible.’

He leans in to kiss Jessie longingly and squeezes him tightly against his body. Jessie moans softly and rubs his back. He releases though when Victor pulls him away.

‘I love you too Riley and we will talk soon.’

Riley waves goodbye as Victor whisks Jessie into his limo after putting his luggage in the trunk. They take off for the airport soon after. The muscly Italian sits fairly close to Jessie as they ride in the back.

‘I think your friend Riley still loves you in a serious way. I fear he will get himself in some trouble.’

Jessie looks at him in a weird way.

‘You mean if he decided to come see me? I do fear he will think irrationally. He is so protective of me.’

‘I will try to keep you safe Jessie, but eventually you won’t need my help any longer. That is the whole point to this lottery, you are the beneficiary.’

‘Oh I understand that. It just seems so daunting at the moment. I guess I will be calmer when I met the other guys.’

‘Oh sure they are in the same boat as you too. They have their own agents too. I am your agent so you don’t have to worry about me handing you off to someone else.’

‘Ahh okay, I kind of figured you were my agent.’

They arrive at the airport and get on the plane. Victor tells Jessie to go ahead and get some sleep because he will have a big day tomorrow. The flight takes a few hours before they land on the west coast. Victor shakes him and tells him to get up. They get off the plane and Jessie immediately feels the heat hitting him in the face. Victor laughs and says that soon he will not need to wear any shirts in this heat.

End of Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment