Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Odds of Winning the Muscle Lottery Part II: Getting Acquainted

They get to the facility pretty quickly since it is located close to the airport. Victor manages to get documents and signatures signed so that Jessie becomes a member of the company. They are whisked inside into a waiting area where four other men are standing. Two of them are of course heavily muscular while the other two are small like Jessie. He walks over to one of them and taps his shoulder. The man turns around and is wearing wiry glasses. He smiles and puts his hand out to shake Jessie’s.

‘Hi there I’m Thomas. Where are you from?’

‘Iowa actually. My name is Jessie by the way. You from another part of the country?’

‘Yeah Maine. I have been mistaken for being Canadian quite a bit because of my accent. I try to cover up the bad parts.’

Jessie admits that the guy is pretty cute. He is very slender, hardly any muscle anywhere on him. Jessie looks at his own arms and smiles. Victor sees this and smiles too.

He leans in to Jessie and whispers, ‘I know what you are thinking. Wow this guy needs more help than me, but men are different. Genetics can be unlocked and you will find this out.’

The other man doesn’t seem too interested in talking to anyone so Jessie asks Thomas about him.

‘So who is the other guy with us? Is he not friendly?’

‘Oh that is Bronson. I think he is just really scared because he hasn’t traveled anywhere before. He talked to me earlier and told me he was from the outskirts of Texas. I’m sure he will talk to you if he knows you are in the same boat as him.’

‘Okay I’ll try.’

Jessie walks over to the other guy who jumps and says ‘sweet jesus’ about ten times before calming down.

‘Holy crap buddy you about made me fill my britches. Sorry this whole experience is just so……crazy for me. I don’t think I look too bad, but my agent Lorenzo keeps telling me that I need to lose the fat. Am I really that fat?’

Bronson lifts his shirt and shows his ball belly covered in brown hair. Jessie makes a gesture with his face then smiles.

‘Well Bronson, Thomas over there told me your name, I think you look pretty sexy. Obviously the company has something else in mind for you. Ohh and my name is Jessie by the way.’

He shakes Bronson’s hand and puts his arm around him. Bronson calms down a bit and puts his shirt back down.

‘Thank you buddy for being decent. Maybe this won’t be as hard on me as I thought it would be.’

Thomas walks over to them as Jessie puts his other arm around his back. Jessie realizes that he getting great vibes from both men. Victor and the other agents disappear as another large man walks in front of them and directs them into a side room.

They follow as he has them sit in three empty seats located ten feet from his desk. He sits down and takes his jacket off revealing an under armor shirt that hides nothing. His immense muscles look as if they are about to break free as Jessie moans under his breath as he looks at the man’s insanely veiny arms. The man looks straight at him and grins.

‘I see someone has a muscle fetish. That is great too because you were selected partially for this reason. Each one of you were selected because Maximum Nutrition received letters from your respectable gyms about making a difference in your lives. Each one of you will have your own surrogates whom you have already met back in your respectable hometowns. As for myself, I will be overseeing your progress while you are here. I am Arliss Mancari, and I also went through the very program you are about to enter. I was one of the first winners in the lottery.’

He stands up and moves around the front of the desk to sit his giant bubble butt on the edge while he crosses his arms. Jessie continues to stare at him like he is in a trance. Arliss smirks as he looks at the other two men

‘I know you are Jessie. *he points at him* You are Bronson on the left right? And Thomas on the right? You are all different body types which should be interesting because this doesn’t happen often. I want to individually speak with each one of you just to get an idea of what you are expecting out of this.’

He stands back up and tells Bronson and Thomas to leave the room. Jessie turns red as he sits in his chair looking quite embarrassed. Arliss walks around and pulls his desk chair around the desk and in front of Jessie before sitting down in it not two feet away. His testosterone permeates the small man’s nose which makes him sigh a bit. He looks into Arliss’s eyes which makes the huge stud make an ‘Ahh’ sound.

‘Hello Jessie. I believe your surrogate is Victor Dumas right?’

‘Yeah he seems really cool. Very personable and friendly, I like him.’

‘He is quite friendly. He was in the lottery just a couple of years ago and he was a huge success story. He was quite skinny, but a real cutie too. I have noticed that you study people’s physical attributes constantly. You haven’t taken your eyes off mine since you came in here. I admire that a lot. I am not going to lie to you, I get hunches about our clients each year and normally I am right about how well they adjust to the program.’

‘So you think I will do well here?’

‘I think you will be a HUGE success story. *he winks* I’m not just saying this Jessie, you will literally explode in size because you are open to it. I can sense it in you. You want to study my body a little more?' 

*he stands up and tries to take his shirt off but motions for help*

Jessie helps him slide it off his upper body as the muscles spill out. He grabs Jessie’s hands and puts them on his pecs and arms. Jessie squeezes them.

‘Don’t be afraid of me Jessie, I want you to feel them all since you can have them too. Our bodies deep down have this potential to grow.’

Jessie continues to rub his massive arms and runs his hands on the giant veins running up from his forearms into his shoulders. He moans as he stares into Arliss’s eyes.

‘Feels nice huh? There is more of course.’

Arliss pulls his pants down as he flexes his enormous calves and quads. His jock barely holds in his cock and balls as his giant bubble butt gleans with sweat. The smell of testosterone nearly makes Jessie pass out.

‘Oh my gawd, I didn’t think it was possible to get this big?’

He rubs Arliss’s veiny legs and squeezes his bubble butt. Arliss begins to moan deeply as he looks down at Jessie and smiles.

‘This feels great Jessie, you have a tremendous touch. I don’t normally do this with new clients, but I sensed a real thirst in you for muscle. I am feeling really horny now and won’t be able to keep my jock on much longer, think you can help me out with that?’

Jessie stops touching him and backs off a bit. Arliss realizes he may have gone too far with him and moves back himself.

‘Oh sorry Jessie I should know better than this but…..your touch is so nice on my skin.’

‘Uhhh…..don’t you have a boyfriend or husband? I would think you could have any man you want.’

‘Yes I do have a husband and we have an open relationship. We both have no problem seeing other guys as long as we trust each other. He is the founder of this company by the way, Maxwell Hardy. He has his own boy toy and I am still searching actually. Perhaps I should end this consult and move on to the other two?’

Jessie sits down and tries to calm himself down a bit before getting up and walking back over to Arliss again rubbing his massive back and glutes and leaning against him. The big stud moans deeply as he reaches his enormous arms around to rub Jessie a bit.

‘See I knew you had a desire inside you. Do you want to try and help me out of that jock again?’

Jessie gets down on his knees and smells the sweaty jock before running his tongue along it as he squeezes Arliss’s swollen pecs and abs. The big man pulls Jessie’s shirt off slowly trying not to rip it as well as his shorts. He sees that Jessie doesn’t wear underwear which makes him growl a bit as his thick bull cock hangs.

‘Oh wow Jessie, I can foresee a body that will match that beautiful piece you have. I need mine to be released from captivity.’

Jessie pulls his jock down as his thick uncut cock hits the small admirer in the face which makes him sigh before he slides his tongue down the foreskin. Arliss moans louder as he reaches down to rub Jessie’s head and shoulders.

‘Oh yes man that feels awesome. You really know how to make a muscleman feel good.’

Jessie slowly swallows his huge member as he squeezes Arliss’s giant arms and gets a rhythm going. The big stud immediately starts to drain precum down his throat which makes Jessie work harder.

‘OH FUCK YOU HAVE A HUNGER JESSIE! I LOVE IT! MMMM KEEP GOING MAN MAKE ME CUM HARD!’

Jessie moves his hands over to Arliss’s huge pecs teasing them and slapping them hard making the big man yell in excitement. The huge man starts to massage Jessie even fingering his hole.

‘OH JESSIE IT IS COMING MAN! GET READY FOR IT!’

Jessie feels his huge balls contracting as the cum begins to flow into his cock as Jessie looks up into his eyes and moans deeply. Arliss moans loud as he explodes down his admirer’s throat shooting thick rope after thick rope feeling Jessie swallow every drop.

‘LET ME SEE IT JESSIE! *Jessie opens his mouth* OH GAWD YEAH, YOU HAVE THE PASSION FOR MUSCLE! Come up here hot stuff and sit on the desk so I can service you.’

Jessie gets up and sits on the desk as Arliss walks over and shoves his heaving pecs in his face which promptly makes Jessie nurse them sucking on the nips hard. Arliss moans deeply as he munches and licks them over and over again.

‘Awesome Jessie, just fucking awesome! A little more massaging and you may get a reward.’

Jessie takes this to heart as he works both nips over several times. Arliss laughs as he massages his small admirer’s cock slowly.

‘OH YEAH JESSIE LIKE THAT…..JUST LIKE THAT…..OH GAWD THAT FEELS SO GOOD…..MMMMMM’

Jessie begins to feel Arliss’s pecs contract as he shoots milk down his admirer’s throat with each pec. Jessie moans loudly as he feels a load build in his balls.

‘I feel it man, let me take care of that for you.’

Arliss moves down to swallow Jessie’s cock and slowly sucks feeling the cum building up. He sighs deeply as Jessie moans louder feeling it start to move into his cock. Arliss opens his mouth to watch it squirt as several ropes shoot inside his mouth and cover his face. He moans as he puts Jessie’s cock back inside to gulp down his remaining load. He smacks his admirer’s back lightly and smiles. He pulls it out after Jessie finishes cumming.

‘Jessie wow we need to do this again soon because this was fucking great. I think you are destined to be like me and possibly with a guy like me.’

He stands up and puts Jessie’s hands back on his chest. Jessie leans in to start kissing his abs as Arliss flexes his massive guns. His engorged member bounces which made Jessie reach down to grab it and start stroking it quickly. Arliss nearly yells feeling another giant load build.

‘Oh yeah Jessie I have another one for you.  Mmmmm fuck you are great.’

Jessie moans as Arliss shoots several more jets of cum this time all over his body. The smaller man leans down to lick the spurting cock with his tongue catching a few jets down his throat. Arliss laughs again as he gently rubs Jessie on the head. He finishes cumming and the two men sit together on the desk.

‘Whew Jessie, you are one sexy fucker. You have made a friend here today for sure. I will do everything I possibly can to make this experience great for you. I will have to wait and see the other two another time now. *he laughs*’

‘This was an awesome experience for me too Arliss. I didn’t know this was in me. I was so scared to come here with my ex, but now I feel okay.’

‘Hehe you may have several exes once you get done here Jessie. I just hope that I have a chance with you once you complete your program.’

The two sweaty men try to get themselves in line before they put their clothes back on. Arliss contacts his assistant and tells him to reschedule his consults with Bronson and Thomas until later in the day. As Jessie prepares to leave the room, Arliss stops him and lifts him up to give him a kiss.

The small man moans as they feel a connection in their kiss. When they finish, they smile at each other and Arliss puts him down. Jessie leaves to find his room as Victor waits for him down the hall. Arliss realizes that he has developed some kind of crush on Jessie which surprises him.

End of Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment